NEW MINISTRY & NONPROFIT
Mondays, beginning February 15th
This Cohort is designed to equip Senior Pastors and those called to start new ministries and nonprofits with skills and resources needed.
This Cohort will provide training for Senior Pastors, Church Planters and Christians starting new ministries or nonprofit community-based organizations in clarifying the mission, vision, and values; developing organizational structure and systems; goal setting and strategic planning; leadership development; building and managing teams; fund development and grant writing; and more.
The one-year Cohort has four 10 week quarters.
- FIRST QUARTER: Discovery (Gaining Clarity and Developing Solid Foundation)
- SECOND QUARTER: Organization Development (Getting Your House in Order-developing organization structure & systems)
- THIRD QUARTER: Preparing to Lead (Personal, Leadership and Ministry Development – Strengthen you as a leader, manager, and administrator)
- FOURTH QUARTER: IMPLEMENTATION / MONITORING/ COACHING
12-month payment plan at $225/month
CAREER/MINISTRY & LIFE PLANNING
Friday, January 29th | 7 - 9:30PM and
Saturday, January 30th | 9AM - 3:30PM
A virtual Christ-Centered Spiritual Retreat to gain clarity on your future and develop long, mid, and short-term goals for your life.
Start Your Year with A Christ-Centered Spiritual Retreat online – Plan Your Career/Ministry & Life
- This is your time to pray, think, reflect, and plan how you get there.
- You may want to bring your spouse to plan together.
- Develop your long (10-30 yrs.), medium (3 yrs.), and short (1 yr.) plans, goals, and strategy.
- Rent a hotel room or find a private space in your home-Turn off TV & Phone.
- Get a babysitter for the kids, if you can.
Throughout the retreat, I will lead you in brief periods of corporate worship and teaching and give you instructions for your time along with God as you return to your sacred space. We will reconvene at the appointed time for further instructions. Most of your time will be seeking God praying, reflecting, and writing your plan in your sacred space.
General Admission: $125
VIP Admission: $174, VIP includes 1 hour of one-on-one coaching session.
GRANT WRITING BASICS 101 COURSE
6 weeks starting January 12th
You will learn how to:
- Find funders that fit your organization’s vision and programs.
- Conduct research for demographics served, program and services, and budget.
- Write components of your proposal
- Develop your organization and program/project budget
- Describe your method of program delivery
- Describe your method of program evaluation
- Describe your staff qualifications
- Describe linkages with other organization you partner within your community
Early Bird Individual Price: $299 (reg. $599)
Team of 2: $449 (reg. $899)
Team of 3: $599 (reg. $1199)
BONUS: 1ST 24 TEAMS TO REGISTER WILL RECEIVE 3 FREE ONE-ON-ONE TEAM COACHING SESSIONS TO REVIEW YOUR PROPOSAL—A $405 Value for Free!